Sunday, January 9, 2011

Roman Catholic

“They will have the two-edged sword of the word of God in their mouths and the blood-stained standard of the Cross on their shoulders. They will carry the crucifix in their right hand and the rosary in their left, and the holy names of Jesus and Mary on their heart. The simplicity and self-sacrifice of Jesus will be reflected in their whole behaviour.”

My heart is burning with love of our Lord, his Mother, and his Church.

If the world could only realize the importance of the Blessed Virgin. The importance of the Liturgy. The importance and truth held within the Eucharist. The necessity of silence, of prayer, of contemplation. The fervent prayers of the communion of Saints and the protection of the choirs of angels. The great gift of the writings of the Fathers of the Church, and the love of Catholicism that they enflesh on each page. 

This really does not even begin penetrate the words the Lord is speaking within my soul.

"Everything that I have written seems like straw to me compared to those things that I have seen and have been revealed to me." 

Bless the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment